So to finish off, I’d like to share my top five things I learnt from the weekend.
- It’s important to have a well-prepared 1min pitch, to get across everything you need.
- It’s important to get the right people in your team. And that doesn’t just mean skill sets, but also personalities so you don’t clash.
- Get out on the streets and talk to potentials customers to see what THEY want.
- Take a step back and breathe, don’t get too caught up in the moment.
- Rehearse your final pitch, so the judges get every bit of info on your business that they need.